Your path to Alaska Airlines has been cleared.
If you have your sights set on flying for Alaska, the Pilot Pathways Program makes it a no-hassle proposition. Alaska Airlines targets to hire 50% of its new hires from Horizon Air.
- Be an active Horizon pilot.
- Log at least 50 hours of flight time in the last 12 months.
- Hold a first-class medical.
- Interview successfully with Horizon Air.
- After continuing qualification (CQ), apply for the Pathways program.
- Meet with an Alaska pilot and recruiter.
- Be hired as a first officer for Horizon Air.
- Fly with Horizon, working toward Alaska minimums. Alaska will perform quarterly reviews of your performance.
- Once you meet minimums and perform to Alaska’s standards, you’ll be offered a seat with Alaska automatically (in seniority order), and slotted for training.
Other benefits of flying with Horizon Air:
- You’ll have an insider’s view to Alaska Airlines.
- You’ll receive industry leading training and support.
- You’ll live and play in some of the nation’s most dynamic and enjoyable cities.