Your career is now
cleared for takeoff
There's never been a better time to become a pilot with us.
You'll have incredible technology at your fingertips as you fly through some of the most beautiful parts of our country. We're an incredible team and we're growing!
Top tier first year salary & bonus among regional airlines.Learn More
As a pilot for Horizon Air, you will be among the best in the industry as you fly throughout the West, with its spectacular scenery and challenging terrain. To help keep you at the top of your game, we offer attractive compensation, development opportunities, and a great team that's known for its skill and close-knit teamwork.
Flying the West will make you happy that you became a pilot. You may be flying under the Northern Lights one day, then flying through the coastal mountains of California. It's an exciting part of the country known for its vibrant cities, outdoor adventures, and spirited lifestyles.
Horizon serves 45 cities in Alaska, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Alberta and British Columbia (Canada).
People like to connect in different ways – via phone, email, online, or good ol' fashioned face-to-face. Whatever way you prefer, we'll be happy to meet you and answer any questions you might have.
- August 9-11: OBAP, Orlando, Florida
- August 14: Horizon Air Open Interviews and Hiring Event, Houston, Texas
- August 15: Horizon Air Open Interviews and Hiring Event, Los Angeles, California
- August 25-26: FAPA, Seattle, Washington
- August 29: Horizon Air Open Interviews and Hiring Event, Atlanta, Georgia
- September 8: ERAU Alumni Career Fair, Seattle, Washington
- September 13-15: Reno Air Show, Reno, Nevada
- September 15: Aero Crew, Las Vegas, Nevada
- September 18: Horizon Air Open Interviews and Hiring Event, San Jose, California
- September 22-24: Oregon Air Show, Hilsboro, Oregon
- September 26: Horizon Air Open Interviews and Hiring Event, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- #horizonair #poweredbyprops